CSMPEREZ Sr. Member Joined Sep 9, 2012 Messages 398 Reaction score 299 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Pete, FL Detector(s) used Excalibur 1000 and II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2013 #1 25 knot winds and 3 foot surf kept me out of the water today so I hunted along the shell line on a local beach. I was a fun morning! 3 nickels, 3 dimes, the rest pennies. Upvote 0
25 knot winds and 3 foot surf kept me out of the water today so I hunted along the shell line on a local beach. I was a fun morning! 3 nickels, 3 dimes, the rest pennies.
nutsdad Full Member Joined Sep 27, 2012 Messages 241 Reaction score 119 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Excalibur II ,Ace 350, garrett pro pointer, AT Pro homemade sand scoop,RTG6 scoop with stainless tip Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2013 #2 Any day out is a good day. Better finds will come. I've had days I wish I found that much $40 in gas and 8 pennies kind of days.
Any day out is a good day. Better finds will come. I've had days I wish I found that much $40 in gas and 8 pennies kind of days.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 12, 2013 #3 Much better than I've done on many days,CSMPEREZ Good luck on your next hunt Lorraine