bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely am going to buy myself a full body suit for the winter months immediately. Just not able to handle the colder stuff like I use to be able to do. One piece? Two piece? 5mm or is 3mm enough for my region? I have a 3mm shorty with long sleeves now that has just been on the warmth/comfort edge the last couple of outings (legs need some suit.) Today, with the colder air and strong wind I completely wimped out...so....time for a new suit but I know little about them. Lay it on me....I'm all ears. 

Upvote
0


Don't want to go too large and don't want to go too big, so without actually trying them on how do you know?








