What's new

Wet suit

RJ55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ordered my wet suit today to go with my Tiger Shark. Hoping to hit local lakes,streams, and ponds soon. Shop I ordered from said it wouldn't get in till Tuesday, but loaned me a rental for free.
 
Upvote 0
Good luck RJ - Your finds should increase significantly. :occasion14:
 
Thanks. Will be a new deal for me, but I'm looking forward to it.
 
Good luck with detector....

Reminds me I have several wetsuits I need to sell, have too many....just bought 2 more at a thrift store and I already had 4....
 
LOL, First time I've ever tried one on was today. Thought I was going to burn up in it before i got it off of me. It was a 3 mil. Ordered a 7 mil. Owner had a good laugh too.
 
149k.gif
 
Thanks, found out zipper goes in the back also!
 
What kind and what size do you have. I need a 3X farmer john wetsuit and a step in jacket.

Good luck with detector....

Reminds me I have several wetsuits I need to sell, have too many....just bought 2 more at a thrift store and I already had 4....
 
Will look when I get home, only have 1 farmer John and not for sale, I know I have 2 xx don't know if I have 3xxx.
 
Got to try out the Tiger Shark today. Didn't find anything of value, but did find a lot of pull tabs,and what I think were Vienna sausage lids. What a bummer. This particular lake beach hasn't been used in quite sometime due to people walking out on dam. They shut the area down and put up a fence with some kind of trespassing ordnance sign. Got permission Friday through town counsel member. Anyhow had fun trying out a new machine. Better luck next time.
 
i asked this question in another thread and didnt hear from anyone. but has anyone ever bought a wetsuit from tommy d sports? there are some good prices it looks like. ive never owned one so didnt know if it would be a mistake to purchase one there. they start at around $55.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom