civil war hunter
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 990
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- west virginia
- Detector(s) used
- whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
- #1
Thread Owner
What do you think of whale hunting?
I believe that we should only kill one whale a year and only the common ones and only for research!. I've been watching the show "Whale Wars" and to be honest I don't think they are really getting anywhere with these so called "Researchers". The Steve Erwin crew barely has any weapons of really any sort, why don't they put that butyric acid on the helicopter and lunch them from there in stead of throwing the bottles? Why don't they use paint ball guns instead of throwing bottles of paint? And why don't they use fireworks? Its allot easier!
I also think its sad that we don't really care about the creatures of the sea...
I believe that we should only kill one whale a year and only the common ones and only for research!. I've been watching the show "Whale Wars" and to be honest I don't think they are really getting anywhere with these so called "Researchers". The Steve Erwin crew barely has any weapons of really any sort, why don't they put that butyric acid on the helicopter and lunch them from there in stead of throwing the bottles? Why don't they use paint ball guns instead of throwing bottles of paint? And why don't they use fireworks? Its allot easier!
I also think its sad that we don't really care about the creatures of the sea...
Maybe I should place a call to Tru-TV, or A&E and pitch my idea 
Check the videos of the Ady Gay sinking. He crossed the bow of the Jap boat plain & simple! Put everyones life in danger. Pretty bad when Green Peace wants to distance themselves from them. 






