I like the show, and the fact some of the shows diggers actually post on tnet. The scripting needs a little work, but the gags played are cool enough. You have to forgive some of the posters here, if it doesnt have anything to do with the 2nd amendment, the president, or samesex marriage, they just dont know how to act. The show was cool, Id like to see a guest appearance of Deep Digger Dan dancing around lol. The real fun would be to put Boom Baby and the nectar twins in the show with diggers. Everyone gets a shock collar. Then pass bury the triggers and make em find em. Dont need to tell you how to let the guy know he is out lol. I have many ideas, but I dont get paid to entertain, so Ill act like I need a enema like some on here. Drink some prune juice people and lighten up.