What's new

What 100 salmon fishing lures look like!

lurediver

Full Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
100
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Scuba'd the local fishing hole, couldn't hold anymore so saved the rest for next time.
Most of these lures retail for $5-$8 each.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    788.2 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 44
Now that is awesome... I would have a garage sell with those puppies after i stocked up my tackle box..
 
That's what I call a score!!! The infamous lure cache...hidden by Mr. Ra Pala
 
Looks like those Flying C just kept "flying" off the line. Good haul.
 
Wow! Where they all in a tight area or just random spots?
 
Now whatcha gotta do is go through and separate all that get them all cleaned up and advertise them for sale
 
Great job cleaning up the waters, man that's a lot of hooks.
 
I love this post, as treasures take many forms. You "snagged" quite a catch there.
 
now I have to wonder weren't you worried some fisherman was going to come along and and start casting while you were down there ? OOOH ! OOOOH! OH!OH! OUCH! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
now I have to wonder weren't you worried some fisherman was going to come along and and start casting while you were down there ? OOOH ! OOOOH! OH!OH! OUCH! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
====================================================
Best part of that would be seeing the fishermans eyeballs popping outta his head when lurediver VERY SLOWLY emerges from the water !!

Can you say,,,,, Aaaahhhhhhhhh !!!!!
hahahahahaha
 
====================================================
Best part of that would be seeing the fishermans eyeballs popping outta his head when lurediver VERY SLOWLY emerges from the water !!

Can you say,,,,, Aaaahhhhhhhhh !!!!!
hahahahahaha

Hopefully not a fisherman packing a .45 looking to bag a real swamp monster!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom