The Silver Pirate Full Member Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 179 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Ridgeland, MS Detector(s) used Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw Primary Interest: Other Dec 9, 2011 #21 GPS, water
mope540 Full Member Joined Jun 29, 2011 Messages 224 Reaction score 224 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used Sovereign XS, E-Trac, Equinox 800, Manticore. Oldest coin to date...1829 large cent Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2011 #22 small shovel (with one side sharpened to clear small brush), pinpointer.
oldcoon Full Member Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 213 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Middletown, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Spectrum XLT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2011 #23 When relic hunting I just carry my detector, shovel and a Harvey sack to put my finds in. In hot weather I might carry along a bottle of water.
When relic hunting I just carry my detector, shovel and a Harvey sack to put my finds in. In hot weather I might carry along a bottle of water.