Cariboo5
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2011
- Messages
- 1,116
- Reaction score
- 2,665
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Beside your detector or gold pan and camera....What 2 tools of the trade do you consider the best and why & how you use them
I have several I use, however when back packing into a creek canyon I want to go as light as I can ...But still have tools that will do the job..For example a rock hammer...Anyone have some thing else lighter etc. I will take a pin pointer instead of the big detector for another example. Looking for ideas that work for you..Thanks in advance to all who reply..
I have several I use, however when back packing into a creek canyon I want to go as light as I can ...But still have tools that will do the job..For example a rock hammer...Anyone have some thing else lighter etc. I will take a pin pointer instead of the big detector for another example. Looking for ideas that work for you..Thanks in advance to all who reply..








