What a BEAUTIFUL day!!

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Hi everyone!! Got out to my "after work" spot this morning. I needed some "me time" after a rough night at work. Skeeters are ferocious @ this spot (some even biting in the bright sunshine), which is surprising given that it was only about 60 degrees out when I started. Anyway, I was at it for about 4 hours and ended up with the following goodies: '47d Roosie, '44d war nickel (silver coins no. 57 and 58), 3 wheaties ('40s-'50s), and $1.60 in clad. Not bad for 4 hours of mud scrapin' skeeter swattin' coil swingin' fun, no? Pics below. Enjoy!! I hope to get out again later this week, as I'm under the weather again (woke up after only 3-4 hrs rest not feeling so hot) and will be snoozin' @ home tonight instead of working.

Attachments

• Picture 507.jpg
    Picture 507.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 508.jpg
    Picture 508.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 509.jpg
    Picture 509.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 104
Cool recoveries Paul!! You're having a STELLAR year in the silver department :thumbsup:

watercolor said:
Cool recoveries Paul!! You're having a STELLAR year in the silver department :thumbsup:

Thanks Mark. The 6 month anniversary of my E-Trac purchase is fast approaching (it's a bit later this week I think), and I'd like to dig 2 more silvers before it hits. That would be 60 silver coins in 6 months, or a monthly average of 10 silver coins per month, every month!! :o

It was a nice day!

Nicer still that you got silver for sure!

You're tearing it up man keep at it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back