What's new

What A Day.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.....like Bugs Bunny says......"that's all folks".

So I loaded up with dimes this evening......3 boxes......hopefully they will treat me a little better. Results on those later......

Tomorrow is another day.
 

Attachments

  • P7310040.webp
    P7310040.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 332
Upvote 0
Dang, LJ!!
You got me all excited for nothing.....
 
Don't worry LJ, the next boxes will make up for this little glitch. Good luck on the dimes!! We all have those bad boxes and I'm due for a bad batch myself. It just makes the good ones so much more enjoyable!!
 
Well, still one more than you had before!:) I got one after a hectic day of searching last week too...
 
Well, the dimes produced 7 silver Rosie's. That's an average of a little over 2 per box. I guess that's okay. The oldest is a 48 or 49?

TXTim said:
Dang, LJ!!
You got me all excited for nothing.....

LOL...that was the intent Tim.....I had to do a little something for excitment.

Riverdog said:
Well, still one more than you had before!:) I got one after a hectic day of searching last week too...

I agree RD....that is one more than I had yesterday.....I'll take it.

oldred said:
Don't worry LJ, the next boxes will make up for this little glitch. Good luck on the dimes!! We all have those bad boxes and I'm due for a bad batch myself. It just makes the good ones so much more enjoyable!!

Thanks OR....my boxes have been slim lately....you know the deal. Going to have to make a move....actually already started the process. Only time will tell.

ME_CO said:
Nice pic LJ. Good luck on the dimes. HH Mark

Thanks Mark. You like the picture??? Ha!! Can't make a pyramid, bridge or anything with just one can I?????
 
Better luck next week. Hope your silver diet doesn't last long. ;)

HH.
 
Glad to see you're human, LJ :D.

Better luck with the next boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom