What's new

What a find!

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida east coast.
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Team Orca score big today.
For about two hours in the water Mr.Gold pull out this beauty:
8110586286_a48fa7d0ed_c.jpg

One more time Aquasound found deep target,impossible for many other machines.
What a FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!
61DWT of pure 14k gold.Congrats Mate you are the Man.
The rest of the finds:
8109245293_96a414e5f2_c.jpg

:hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Thats the one we are all looking for...congrats...I want to see it on the banner.
 
Holy :censored:!!

SnT
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very Impressive find!!

Congrats indeed!
 
Hi every one.It is not my find.I post for my friend.We hunt together.
It was amazing when he pull out of his bag this beauty.
Thank you.
 
Mr Gold has found a nice big beauty! That is almost an ounce of gold! Havent heard Mr Gold for quite a while.
 
Last edited:
Mr Gold has found a nice big beauty! That is almost an ounce of gold! Haven't heard Mr Gold for quite a while.

Actually three ounces of 14K or 1.778 Troy Oz of Pure Gold.
 
Hi every one.It is not my find.I post for my friend.We hunt together.
It was amazing when he pull out of his bag this beauty.
Thank you.

Hello my friend, I posted my comment because we were getting banner request on it and it can only be bannered by Mr Gold......
 
The guy who wore that must of had a hard time snorkeling with that around his neck. I wonder if he knew he lost it lol. I bet hes still out there looking for that piece of beauty.

Dew
 
Awesome find for your friend.Absolutely a BANNER find.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:
 
That is an impressive gold find, great stuff!
 
WOW! NOW THAT IS THE BEST OF THE BEST! BANNER!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom