What's new

What a Gal............WOW

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
Peachy, that was wonderful. She is a wonderful lady. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: Ray
 
Thanks peachy :icon_thumleft:, that's a keeper. I always knew your heart was in the right place, for some reason, she reminds me of you :wink:.



hammered
 
Heart of gold...nutty as a fruitcake though! lol. :wink:
 
hammered said:
Thanks peachy :icon_thumleft:, that's a keeper. I always knew your heart was in the right place, for some reason, she reminds me of you :wink:.



hammered

Awwwww thanks Ian.

Ray S S said:
Peachy, that was wonderful. She is a wonderful lady. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: Ray

You're welcome Ray. I share your sentiments.

Dano Sverige said:
Heart of gold...nutty as a fruitcake though! lol. :wink:

LOL Dano, all the great people have something quirky about them. ;D
 
Wonderful Story & Lady with a 'good heart'. :thumbsup:

Fossis.............
 
its the quirky folks that make life interesting .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom