rock
Gold Member
I did a short hunt with my buddy today. We didnt find much in artifacts but he did find a nice pottery rim. When we were leaving he says oh I wanted to give you something before you leave. I said ok if you like
. He says here take this I have so much already and I really dont know who else to give it to. I grabbed the bag and it weighs at least 50lbs. I looked inside and it is full of pottery shards. Thanks buddy!
I did find these today with a old wagon wheel which is made from metal. The wheel was very heavy so it is still out there for safe keeping for now. Thanks, rock
I did find these today with a old wagon wheel which is made from metal. The wheel was very heavy so it is still out there for safe keeping for now. Thanks, rock
Attachments
Upvote
0
. If you click on my pics they will enlarge and then you can go one more click to go bigger.
Hoping to get out this evening to hunt. The rain we got Friday night flooded the creek and made it a raging river. All our rocks beds have been under several feet of water the past few days. Hoping we can get down there tonight. Anxious to see how much the floor has changed. A tree was down last weekend which altered the flow and caused another area to wash away. Glad we found those two points before the flood!







