What a Great board!

limegoldconvertible68

Mar 18, 2009
Illiniois
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 11"DD coil, CZ-21 with 10" coil, Fisher 1265X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to thank everyone here for helping to make this such an honest, knowledgeable message board. I only found it a few days ago when I decided I needed a new detector and started researching the new machines(I am still using my 24+ yr old 1265X). I have read so much about so many different detectors but with your help you have reinforced my belief that you can't beat Fisher. I was a little leary when I learned First Texas had bought them but after reading your reviews am I sure I made a good purchase. Now I can't wait for my F70 to arrive.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome & Enjoy !

Jeff

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
Welcome to T-Net, Lime! Skypilot02 here! I agree with Jim, I honestly believe this to be the best site for knowledge and information, and also, folks here are more than happy to help with any question you may have!! I'm sure you will LOVE the '70! :thumbsup: Great hunting and good luck!! Regards, Richard

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Lime... MY 70 arrived Thursday and I very happy I bought it.. I do believe I made the right choice in getting it... There are lots of great guys here to help you if you need or want it.. I have to thank
Richard, Jim, Badger for taking me under their wings ... Hey Richard and I'm not riding on that top wing either there's no windshield up there lol .. rolls my eyes at the sick humor ..
The 70 is easy to put together, is very light , and best part only uses 4 AA batteries where my Gta 1000 used 8. After I assembled it I took it out for an hour to a chipped bark tot lot that had been heavily hunted and i found shortly 2 dimes 3 pennies a bead chain and a wadded up piece of copper scrap.. was cold but fun.. So welcome aboard have fun and enjoy your 70...All the while I was out there I made no setting changes, other than turning the machine on, and detecting
HH paul

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
Paul, You kill me!! No windshield!! LOL!! Hey, I'm glad to be able to offer any small tid bit I may have stumbled on! I know I speak for Jim and Badger, also, when I say that we'll always be there to help you, if possible anytime! Thanks for the kind words!! Regards, Richard P.S. We simply tell our experiences, and then YOU get the credit for making them work!! Napoleon Hill, an early 20th century writer and author, said that when two or more folks work toward a common goal, (as we do in detecting), the sum of the knowledge is greater than the same amount of folks working toward that goal separately, so, really, we are helping ourselves also!

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the most awesome treasure forum in the world!

limegoldconvertible68, you'll love your new F70 I'm sure.

Sometimes we mention things that might seem critical but we're just looking for answers and sometimes just expressing feelings of the moment.

But we're all Fisher lovers even though sometimes you might wonder. ;D

Oh, when you get that F70 learned you'll need a very long handled trowel! I use that 22 inch stainless steel model myself.

Badger

Attachments

• trowel22.jpg
    trowel22.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 142

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread