What a great day of CW digging and 1 sweet button!

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rocky and I head out for a day of digging and what a day we had. Dug for 5 hours and came home with a pocket full of lead and my first Mississippi I button. Almost had to check my shorts at first looked like a eagle till I brushed off the dirt to check the shield for any letters and about fell over when that star was looking me in the face! Dug 23 bullets also a few nice one a Ringtail, Maynard and a hunk of lead tower Enfiled and part of a bayonet. Rockey ended up with like 32 bullets and a flat button not bad of a day!

Attachments

• DSCF1233.JPG
    DSCF1233.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 889
  • DSCF1245.JPG
    DSCF1245.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 897
Upvote 0
That is a great button. :icon_thumleft:

killer button and some nice bullets. that makes a great day. Good luck and take care. JYD...

I second that motion! GREAT DAY!!

Great button Hutch. I've never seen one like that. :icon_scratch:
Nice haul on the CW lead too. :thumbsup:
-MM-

There's one you don't see to often Hutch! Nice my friend! I was wondering when I was going to see you post a killer button. Congratulations on a great day of CW digging.

CONGRATUFRICKINLATION'S on one sweet button Hutch :headbang: Going to be hard to beat but you'll figure it out.Nice lead as well :thumbsup:

I'd say you guys did really well, but that would be an understatement! ;D
55 bullets and a Mississippi Button . . . that's amazing!!! :notworthy:

Congrats guys,
Dave

Yes that is a prize button!

Great job! that is one sweet button! And bullets!

Thanks everyone still can't believe it. For the area I dug it I can not find anything on Mississippi troops being there.

Would you mind posting the back? Great button.

when I get a chance the back mark is hyde and goodrich

ynpto804 said:
Would you mind posting the back? Great button.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back