What's new

what a rush

Gshock

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
205
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went into a new bank today and of course asked for halves. the teller said she about 300 dollars worth and asked how many I wanted, of course I said "all of them". Most of them were recent rolls but two rolls in particular were 'old looking" so i was pretty excited when I saw them in the pile of rolls. One of the two produced 2 40's and a 90, The other produced a solid roll of 40's in VERY nice condition. Never got a solid roll before and even though they were only 40's I was very excited. Nice way to get some interest on my cash and definitely a rush to see a solid roll................HH
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations on all those 40's. New banks make me nervous. Glad it worked out.
 
dave5710 said:
Congratulations on all those 40's. New banks make me nervous. Glad it worked out.

Old bank.... new to me. I should have specified, sorry. Funny thing is the teller was happy to get rid of everything and I was happy to help...... ;D
 
nice, solid rolls are very rare. Even if they're 40% that is a great find. I've only come across 2 solid rolls in all my crh. It's the best feeling, and makes you want to hunt even more.
 
nice score! ive never gotten any solid rolls of SILVER b4! thats a really great score! keep it up and hh!
 
Getting solid rolls of silver is always a thrill. IT's out there, you just have to keep at it
rileyboy
 
Holy you know what batman! nice work on that, can't even imagine how stoked you were! HH.

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom