What's new

What a shame

darryl

Full Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
150
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Great looking piece- whatta heartbreaker- looks like a Bell southern central region--

image-1206967590.webp
 

Attachments

  • image-1868074812.webp
    image-1868074812.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
Still pretty cool! Maybe you can go back and find the other half!
 
flyinryan2 said:
Still pretty cool! Maybe you can go back and find the other half!

Wish I could but the land was sold to a unfriendly -lol
 
It is crazy how many sites I have lost. They are doing no till and only lightly disc it every 3 years. Other sites I lost cause people see you hunt it and then everyone shows up so the farmer tells me no. I always ask permission as there is nothing worse than to have an owner show up and ask you what you are doing. I did that when I first started but learned quick. Sorry did not mean to hi jack your post. Still a cool "Heartbreaker"
 
90% of the stuff I find is broke tuff hobby at times.nice material on that base.
 
Tnmountains said:
It is crazy how many sites I have lost. They are doing no till and only lightly disc it every 3 years. Other sites I lost cause people see you hunt it and then everyone shows up so the farmer tells me no. I always ask permission as there is nothing worse than to have an owner show up and ask you what you are doing. I did that when I first started but learned quick. Sorry did not mean to hi jack your post. Still a cool "Heartbreaker"

That's alright I understand/it's very hard to find new areas that are available - -I just found a new spot / the owner graciously agreed to let me hunt heads there.- some folks are just flat out cool- thank goodness.
 
BirdCloud said:
90% of the stuff I find is broke tuff hobby at times.nice material on that base.

Yep ya right BirdCloud- but those broken pieces still give us a rush .
 
very pretty material
reminds me almost as red as that piece river rat used to show
i wish i knew what kind of stone?
 
larson1951 said:
very pretty material
reminds me almost as red as that piece river rat used to show
i wish i knew what kind of stone?

Is made of nice material - I don't know what it is but I do know its not from my area, so those people were doing some good trading.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom