What's new

What a shame!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went field walking Sunday & found 13 brokes including the damaged dovetail laying in a bean field totally heartbreak hotel!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    321.2 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
At least you know they are there and with fingers crossed you'll find some whole points.....
 
That's not so bad. I hardly ever find a good undamaged anything out of the hundreds broken pieces I find. I've come to deal with it. It's the connection with the past that I cherish anymore with each solid find. They all have a story to tell.
 
On the norm I find 5 broken points to every whole ones, but in the fields it goes much higher on the broken side, but that's farming.:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice find.....I'm sure you will find some nice intact points to go with ur heartbreakers
 
Your heartbreak hotel looks nicer than mine..I'd be happy
 
So true tamrock! The hunt is always fun and broken, preform, debitage, etc. just imagining the person who held it in their hand so many years ago is amazing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom