What's new

What a way to "ring" in the morning!

Tired Rooster

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
713
Reaction score
706
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woke up to a beautiful morning and decided to head to a local old school yard. I only had an hour and a half to two hours to hunt before I would have to leave so I wasted no time. After GB'ing the new machine that I decided to take this morning, I started. I decided to concentrate on a rather small area on one side of the building that lay between the old school and a road. Just a couple of dug pennies and a few trash targets later, there it was!! First ring I have found in quite a while. It turns out to be a silver plated WMA Rogers Oneida Ltd Floral Ring Spoon. I was, and am very happy to have found it.
Thanks for looking
T.R.


IMG_0272.webp IMG_0274.webp IMG_0277.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 44
Nice save!! Congrats!!
 
Nice spoon ring!!
 
Sweet. I've always wanted to find one of those. Still looking. Congrats!
 
Nice spoon ring ! Well done, congrats and HH
 
This is the first ring I've found in a very long time. These silver spoon rings were apparently very popular many years ago. I have researched it on line, but I can't really date it. Maybe '50's-'60's....don't know.
 
Rooster, go figure, I also found a "spoon" ring yesterday. Yours is much better looking then mine, (more detail), a first spoon ring for me. Kinda neat thing to find.
 
Nice ring.
They were popular in the early 70s.
I kind of want to find one myself.
 
Good find Rooster Im a coin hunter mostly Ive found when I look for rings I dont find em but when coin hunting they show up... Good post Tommy
 
Sweet ring Tired Rooster! I think my mom had one back in the 70s. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom