What a week

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent all summer working 7 days a week and just in the last week started having a little time to detect.Headphones have a short annoying but useable hunt goes on,propointer died no big deal hated it anyway but dont have a backup,day 2 less than 1 yr old detector freaked out and no longer detects metal no big deal do have backup day3 backup detector also less than 1yr old also freaks out and becomes unuseable now at this point I considered bullying my wifes detector from her but figured if I touched it likely it would stop working as well.So much gone wrong in such a short timeframe all I can do is:dontknow:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you in the bermuda triangle?wow...hope all gets better

Randy Combs

Sep 16, 2013
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The curse of the buried treasure, that is it. Do not give up, you are on to a big find

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The curse of the buried treasure, that is it. Do not give up, you are on to a big find

Yes... it was the curse of the buried treasure alright...
You were standing right on top of it...
But because you are having a "week"... it is still...
Buried.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Like the old saying goes "Pay Back is a Bi*ch":laughing7:

Next time take the poor things out for a walk once in while, pet them, an occasional stroke, how do expect them to perform when you leave them alone all summer then you pick them up and say lets go. :)

So much for the saying "things comes/happens in 3's" So is it a repair or go buy something new?

OP
OP
S

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bermuda triangle.....I bet there is some good stuff there.

Its better now new headphones and pinpointer arrived yesterday.Another new detector arrived today.The 2 machines that stopped working will arrive at service centers for repair by tomorrow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread