jml818
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2016
- Messages
- 118
- Reaction score
- 459
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Philadelphia, Pa
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT max
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
TheCannonballGuy;5791254 Pardon me please said:Not a problem, Pete. My growing inaccuracies are precisely the reason I have taken the back seat on the ID circuit here. Sometimes it's difficult for me to distinguish a marshmallow from a cannonball. I'm thinking it may be best for me to bow out altogether.![]()
Creskol wrote:
> My growing inaccuracies are precisely the reason I have taken the back seat on the ID circuit here.
> Sometimes it's difficult for me to distinguish a marshmallow from a cannonball.
> I'm thinking it may be best for me to bow out altogether.
I think you are judging yourself too harshly. Even if just one out of three of your ID-answers is correct, that makes you a valuable asset to the What-Is-It? forum.
Furthermore... for whatever my opinion is worth to you... you are my "go to" guy for horse equipment and buggy/carriage/wagon parts (which are objects that come up frequently in this forum).
You are needed, and appreciated, here.
Not a problem, Pete. My growing inaccuracies are precisely the reason I have taken the back seat on the ID circuit here. Sometimes it's difficult for me to distinguish a marshmallow from a cannonball. I'm thinking it may be best for me to bow out altogether.![]()
Creskol wrote:
> My growing inaccuracies are precisely the reason I have taken the back seat on the ID circuit here.
> Sometimes it's difficult for me to distinguish a marshmallow from a cannonball.
> I'm thinking it may be best for me to bow out altogether.
I think you are judging yourself too harshly. Even if just one out of three of your ID-answers is correct, that makes you a valuable asset to the What-Is-It? forum.
Furthermore... for whatever my opinion is worth to you... you are my "go to" guy for horse equipment and buggy/carriage/wagon parts (which are objects that come up frequently in this forum).
You are needed, and appreciated, here.
I hate it when I call something wrong. Makes me feel like a moron, but I usually go with the first thing that pops into my head. As much as I hate to admit, I'm not always right. Just don't tell my wife that.