What's new

✅ SOLVED WHAT ARE THESE

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
783
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOMEWHERE
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
besides the obvious does anybody know what these are and where they are from 209.webp208.webp
 
Last edited:
Not sure but I have a bunch of them that my wife got from somebody.
 
Upvote 0
are they foreign?
 
Upvote 0
I thought they were British but never looked them up.
 
Upvote 0
Well of course, they are English one penny coins. Also called one pence.
I happen to have a few English coins and some paper money of which
there are a few of what you have.
 
Upvote 0
Indeed English pennies.. Mark the topic solved please. =)
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Lapel Pin
Replies
1
Views
354
Replies
11
Views
836
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery coin
Replies
4
Views
586

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom