🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCF0027.JPG

DSCF0026.JPG

they apparently Build up Pressure & are about Chest high on Poles

DSCF0023.JPG

I have seen things like that were i used to live.There could be some kind of insect that is taking over the area.I have seen traps that are set in areas to collect the insect.This could be one to trap,spray.I can not spell,so it could be about the blood suckers.Release spray at intervals.Environmental control does testing and experiments.

Last edited:
Check with the local Vector Control and/or Farm Bureau. They most likely will provide an explanation.

Me thinks its a liquid nitrogen tank.Some lines are pressurized to prevent moisture.

It does say it's under Pressure, I saw at least 2 at this spot.
& as far as I can tell by condition very New.

There has been one Similar about 20 Mile north of me that
a Local Artist decorated and added the words Pork & Beans :tongue3:
but that one has been there for a decade at least.
Nope - those are app. cases, or repeaters, that house electronics for telecom T-1 circuits.
Me thinks its a liquid nitrogen tank.Some lines are pressurized to prevent moisture.

It does have wires that run up the pole,
So I figured it is either something required for the Line (Phone line or Cable Line)
or it is sending Data.

I am thinking one of you's probably nailed it :thumbsup:

It's under pressure but usually just spring-loaded. Locked to keep the curious out. They get damaged by vehicles from time to time. I have to fix them when it happens.

It's under pressure but usually just spring-loaded. Locked to keep the curious out. They get damaged by vehicles from time to time. I have to fix them when it happens.

:notworthy: Thank Ya :notworthy:

I can now rest assured it's not an Alien Craft, hanging on the pole in Disguise :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back