Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I know there are some crazy CRH out there! So why are you all handing out tonight? Right side or left side? Haha

image-3749772825.jpg

Upvote 0
Some $2s for my family's kids, and candy and duplicate proof halves to anyone else (but we never have strangers come trick-or-treating).

- DS

A guy in my coin club asks kids if they want a coin or piece of candy. If they take the coin, he gives them an uncirculated 1976 half. As he says, it's probably older than their parents...

:thumbsup:

What does this have to do with Coin Roll Hunting?

It's interesting. Of 90 posts 13 were the same. "what does this have to do with CRH" (that amounts to 14.5% posts of ????
I noticed Omega has over 380 posts... I find alot of his posts informative and enjoy reading thru them. Of the 90 posts I looked at... I didn't learn anything.
If a moderator has a problem with something written I'm sure they will let us all know. :-)

there's a picture of a god dang roll of coins that's what it has to do with coin roll hunting. End of story. Imagine if someone went around asking what does playing the saxophone have to do with CRH'n?
lmao

It's interesting. Of 90 posts 13 were the same. "what does this have to do with CRH" (that amounts to 14.5% posts of ????
I noticed Omega has over 380 posts... I find alot of his posts informative and enjoy reading thru them. Of the 90 posts I looked at... I didn't learn anything.
If a moderator has a problem with something written I'm sure they will let us all know. :-)

Thank you:)

God these post piss me off so much. I'm 100% sure your post has nothing to do with CrH at all.

It's a valid question. The Mods used to patrol these boards more closely, and have moved posts to General Discussion or elsewhere if it had nothing to do with the listed subject. A lot of people don't want to have to wade through a lot of non-CRH posts, and it is I believe against T-net policy.

Mods, you want to weigh in?

If there can't be fun posts like this one here then this forum won't be worth coming to anymore
ONLY a crh would jokingly/as a joke take a pic of what he is going to hand out rolls of halfs for Halloween
Nothing wrong with it at all

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Who really cares. The point is we are all coin roll hunting, it is the tie that binds us together. If someone wants to put something on here that is humorous or insightful into who they are beyond tearing open paper coin wrappers I'm cool with reading it or skipping it.

It's a valid question. The Mods used to patrol these boards more closely, and have moved posts to General Discussion or elsewhere if it had nothing to do with the listed subject. A lot of people don't want to have to wade through a lot of non-CRH posts, and it is I believe against T-net policy.

Mods, you want to weigh in?

If it is of Interest to Certain coin Roll Hunters, Like the Price of silver, Or
one of their Birthday, Or something else "Within Reason"
in My opinion, it is on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back