What's new

What are you most thankful for??

Old Dog

Gold Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
5,877
Reaction score
407
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Colorado
The things that have impacted your life the most in the last year,
or a good friend , or even a list...

If you don't have any,
at least be thankful for the friendship and camaraderie found here.

A place for one and all to post.


I am thankful for all of the family that has blessed my door,
My one of a kind partner, who thinks outside the box better than even I can.
I am thankful for all my friends who still stick close,
the friends I have found on this site,
and most of all for the place I live.
for it's wide open spaces, scenery, it's history and it's absolute closeness to God.

Thom
 
hmmm in the last year? I could go on and on but try and summarize

For all the struggles and the blessings that followed,
For all the friends that have been there for me,
For my incredible family and their health and safety,
For my new job, new home and new boss...I love them all,
For the chance to meet a lot of my Tnet family and hug them in real life,
For the rest of my Tnet family I am still waiting to hug,
For incredible prayer partners who have me on their list always,
For that message that says I got luv 3 times nearly every day from a dear tagged friend,
For that special one who prays with me everyday and kisses me goodnight,
For a God that so richly blesses me far more than I deserve!!

I TOLD you I could go on forever! lol I will shut up now....or atleast stop typing it all and just go to Him and thank Him in prayer!

All of you have an incredibly blessed Thanksgiving with many loved ones to be thankful with and know that I, for one, am very thankful for YOU! Love ya!!
 
Am thankful to announce...!!!
My Goddaughter will have a shiny new baby girl in January !!!
and am thankful for a good Scotch to toast her with !!
 
I am thankful for my family and friends.

I am most thankful that when when I am down and out, I have Him to depend upon.

Sue
 
I'm thankful for my family, friends, and a home to live in.
A fun hobby to enjoy
A business that pays the bills
Life, rather than existence
Health
Necessities and some luxuries that are afforded to me
My wife
and most of all, Salvation through Jesus Christ.

There are a billion more things I'll refrain from listing....bandwidth could become an issue, lol! ;D
 
My Salvation
My Family
My Friends (including you rascals)
And many blessings to numerous to list!

HH,
Ramapirate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom