TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Jul 5, 2007 #1 These are mine - all are about the size of a half dollar. I'm partial to the Kangaroo! Attachments roo.webp 29.4 KB · Views: 295 mex5c.webp 14 KB · Views: 262 brun.webp 38 KB · Views: 274 Upvote 0
cyberdan Silver Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 4,599 Reaction score 2,232 Golden Thread 0 Location Very Northern Left Coast Detector(s) used XLT & Bigfoot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2007 #2 This is my favorite foreign find. (the one on the right ) Found her in England, but she is from Japan. Been married 18 years now.
This is my favorite foreign find. (the one on the right ) Found her in England, but she is from Japan. Been married 18 years now.
goldinmypan Hero Member Joined Apr 18, 2006 Messages 802 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location Ventura, CA Detector(s) used LST Jul 5, 2007 #3 a couple of mine. one for age other for xtra value. Attachments 1861 British penny.webp 9.3 KB · Views: 249 1861 British penny.webp 9.3 KB · Views: 238 canada 2.webp 12 KB · Views: 244
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2007 #4 cyberdan said: This is my favorite foreign find. (the one on the right ) Found her in England, but she is from Japan. Been married 18 years now. Click to expand... That is so sweet Dan!! Hope you have many many more years ahead. Tim - Sorry, but I haven't found enough foreign coins to have a favorite yet, but if I had to choose right this minute I would say a British penny. Sorry.
cyberdan said: This is my favorite foreign find. (the one on the right ) Found her in England, but she is from Japan. Been married 18 years now. Click to expand... That is so sweet Dan!! Hope you have many many more years ahead. Tim - Sorry, but I haven't found enough foreign coins to have a favorite yet, but if I had to choose right this minute I would say a British penny. Sorry.
fiatboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 1,305 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Jul 5, 2007 #5 My Taiwanese girlfriend found a Taiwanese coin while coin roll hunting. That was pretty neat.
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2007 #6 This is my only foreign find so far. LJ, it just happens to be a British Penny, 1928. It's the same diameter as a half. Attachments pen2.webp 43.1 KB · Views: 214 pen1.webp 31.4 KB · Views: 209 pen1.webp 31.4 KB · Views: 214 pen2.webp 43.1 KB · Views: 207
This is my only foreign find so far. LJ, it just happens to be a British Penny, 1928. It's the same diameter as a half.
Sheldius Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 751 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Bronx, NY Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2007 #7 Saw on the coin ring making post that you can do the same with copper or bronze coins. Anyone tempted to put those foreign coins to good use? HH.
Saw on the coin ring making post that you can do the same with copper or bronze coins. Anyone tempted to put those foreign coins to good use? HH.
O oldred Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 176 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used Minelab Excaliber Jul 8, 2007 #8 I have found several foreign coins, but this 1943 Canadian silver half is my favorite. Attachments Canadian Coin 2 001.webp 7.2 KB · Views: 156 Canadian Coin 1.webp 8.4 KB · Views: 149
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2007 #9 Sheldius,I may turn that British penny into a ring. I ordered and received the ring mandrel already.
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Jul 10, 2007 Thread Owner #10 hollowpointred said: does this count? Click to expand... I smell MD find - one real? - nice If you found that in a roll, I'll faint!
hollowpointred said: does this count? Click to expand... I smell MD find - one real? - nice If you found that in a roll, I'll faint!