truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
thrillathahunt said:
I am surprised none of the ladies have mentioned this one...... :dontknow:

Guys who leave the toilet seat up ;D We can be so inconsiderate at times. :laughing7:
BULL CRAP!!!!! It is every adult's responsibility to LOOK before they back up . Counter move for males is to put BOTH lids down when finished :tongue3:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
thrillathahunt said:
I am surprised none of the ladies have mentioned this one...... :dontknow:

Guys who leave the toilet seat up ;D We can be so inconsiderate at times. :laughing7:

Because it takes way less energy to b*tch about it for 3 days then the 1.2 seconds it takes to put it down for theirselves :thumbsup:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allen said:
they griped about equal rights, one of those should be putting the
toilet lid down, we have to raise it to pee, dont we?
Makes gets me, is when it dont get flushed... Leaves that psss aroma.. So! That is where the ole Tinks#69 comes into play... ;D I get even... :laughing9:

Glenns5900

Dec 14, 2005
Longmont, CO USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro (not SL) Old, but still good
Idiot writers for radio commercials that decide it is appropriate to include the sound of a car horn or siren in the commercial to be played while you are on the way to/from work (usually from a car dealer advertisement). You have to look in all the mirrors and spin your head around trying to find out where the commotion is coming from. :icon_scratch:

Idiot writers for TV commercials that decide it is appropriate to include the sound of a DOORBELL in the commercial to be played in the evening (usually a pizza delivery advertisement). They always make it sound EXACTLY like my doorbell. Pi$$es me off when I get out of the Lazyboy to find that there is no one at the door. :dontknow:

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
Glenns5900 said:
Idiot writers for radio commercials that decide it is appropriate to include the sound of a car horn or siren in the commercial to be played while you are on the way to/from work (usually from a car dealer advertisement). You have to look in all the mirrors and spin your head around trying to find out where the commotion is coming from. :icon_scratch:

Idiot writers for TV commercials that decide it is appropriate to include the sound of a DOORBELL in the commercial to be played in the evening (usually a pizza delivery advertisement). They always make it sound EXACTLY like my doorbell. Pi$$es me off when I get out of the Lazyboy to find that there is no one at the door. :dontknow:
We dont even have a doorbell and the dog barks like someone is here! Grrrrrrrr

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohioaxeman said:
Glenns5900 said:

We dont even have a doorbell and the dog barks like someone is here! Grrrrrrrr
My dog barks at the cars that pass on the road while inside.. The road is over 100 yards from the house.. Then he wants to chase deer out of the yard.. He is still learning that the deer are ok to be there.. Sept when the garden is producing..

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. Sandwich-makers/deli workers who don't wear gloves :BangHead:

2. People who talk your ear off non-stop...and don't pick-up on the hint that you want/need to cut out.

3. People who talk a 30 minute soap opera on what could've been said in two sentences.

4. Conspiracy theorists.

5. Women with 'man hands' or feet.

6. Women with large or excessive tattoos.

7. People who squeeze one nostril shut & blow their snot with all their might out of the other one - ESPECIALLY in a public place :violent1:

8. White kids who try & dress like urban gangsta hoodlums.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
njnydigger said:
1. Sandwich-makers/deli workers who don't wear gloves :BangHead:

2. People who talk your ear off non-stop...and don't pick-up on the hint that you want/need to cut out.

3. People who talk a 30 minute soap opera on what could've been said in two sentences.

4. Conspiracy theorists.

5. Women with 'man hands' or feet.

6. Women with large or excessive tattoos.

7. People who squeeze one nostril shut & blow their snot with all their might out of the other one - ESPECIALLY in a public place :violent1:

8. White kids who try & dress like urban gangsta hoodlums.
I donot beleive in tissues.. So if I am in Public with you.. Please donot blow your nose on a tissue or shirt sleeve... Do It like a man Hold a finger over one nostril and letter rip.. :laughing7: :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate it when on those rare days off, when you've had plans all week long to hit the morning low tide on a specific day at a specific time............"SOMEONE ELSE COMMITS YOU TO SOMETHING ELSE WITH TOTAL DISREGARD OF THE PLANS YOU ALREADY HAD IN PLACE>>>>ON YOUR RARE DAY OFF!" Talk about rubbing my AS$ THE WRONG WAY! RIGHT NOW I HAVE FLAMES SHOOTING OUT FROM THE CRACK OF MY REAR! :angry4: :angry5: :BangHead: :cussing: And the kicker.....it's not something that couldn't have waited a few hours!!!!!!!!! I mean......"BOATS ARE READY MADE TO GET WET!" I DON'T THINK A LITTLE RAIN IS GOING TO HURT A BOAT! GEEEEZZZZZZ>>>>>>>>>> :angry4: :angry5: :cussing: :BangHead:

OK,....I'm better now. But man......"IT'S A PONTOON BOAT!!! IT'S IN DRY DOCK!!!" :angry4: :angry5: :BangHead: :cussing:

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
I hate it when on those rare days off, when you've had plans all week long to hit the morning low tide on a specific day at a specific time............"SOMEONE ELSE COMMITS YOU TO SOMETHING ELSE WITH TOTAL DISREGARD OF THE PLANS YOU ALREADY HAD IN PLACE>>>>ON YOUR RARE DAY OFF!" Talk about rubbing my AS$ THE WRONG WAY! RIGHT NOW I HAVE FLAMES SHOOTING OUT FROM THE CRACK OF MY REAR! :angry4: :angry5: :BangHead: :cussing: And the kicker.....it's not something that couldn't have waited a few hours!!!!!!!!! I mean......"BOATS ARE READY MADE TO GET WET!" I DON'T THINK A LITTLE RAIN IS GOING TO HURT A BOAT! GEEEEZZZZZZ>>>>>>>>>> :angry4: :angry5: :cussing: :BangHead:

OK,....I'm better now. But man......"IT'S A PONTOON BOAT!!! IT'S IN DRY DOCK!!!" :angry4: :angry5: :BangHead: :cussing:

Wow scoop, tell us how you really feel :tongue3: I was gonna tell you not to 'rock the boat', but, maybe you're not in a jokey kinda mood :laughing7: Care to explain?

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:

Easy Commodore!... Are you gonna tie ones feet to a boat anchor.. Then as they are standing ready to jump the plank.. You pull your trusty sword and give em a poke to help on their merry way... :laughing7: :laughing7:

Just Maroon them on a bloody Island... :laughing9: :laughing9:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here it is........
Them........."It's suppose to rain, don't want to get the boat wet. I've made plans to replace the storage awning Saturday."
Me......"Ok, get right on it as soon as I get back from the beach, probably around noon."
Them........"Oh no, there's a chance of rain and I don't want to get the boat wet. We have to do it early Saturday morning."

And it just sort of started the fire bruning from there. :laughing7: It's a boat......boats are designed to get wet. They even float. They're a a first time boat owner..........what can I say. :dontknow:

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Here it is........
Them........."It's suppose to rain, don't want to get the boat wet. I've made plans to replace the storage awning Saturday."
Me......"Ok, get right on it as soon as I get back from the beach, probably around noon."
Them........"Oh no, there's a chance of rain and I don't want to get the boat wet. We have to do it early Saturday morning."

And it just sort of started the fire bruning from there. :laughing7: It's a boat......boats are designed to get wet. They even float. They're a a first time boat owner..........what can I say. :dontknow:

One of the shortest but most effective words in the English language. Only two letters. Can save a lot of grief & heartache or be the cause for a thousand wars. The word is...

NO

Don't forget it :thumbsup:

P.S. - If you weren't able to hit the beach because of this person, I would say you AT LEAST have a nice return favor you can call in one day :sign13:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Things that don't work on the forum, like spellcheck at times and My Stuff today. Frank

flip flop

Mar 3, 2010
East of West OhiO
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
The Amish horses crapping all over the road.

High school football coaches that don't know the rules. (I'm a referee ... The rules are different for High School, NCAA, and the NFL !!! Read your rule book!!!)

Gas prices !!! "We have to increase pricing because it costs more to produce" as they post record proffits. B.S.

Pull tabs

My brother-in-law's cell phone ring tone .... fart noises. 40 years old and dumber than a football bat.

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flip flop said:
My brother-in-law's cell phone ring tone .... fart noises. 40 years old and dumber than a football bat.

Sorry, but, fart noises for ring tones are DA BOMB :laughing7: :headbang: Haha, I was cracking up when reading this. Too funny. Sounds like you don't like him much. Maybe try calling him up when he's in a really important meeting one day...you know, with his accountant, boss.....parole officer :laughing9:

P.S. - Almost forgot to ask, dumb as a wooden bat or a metal bat? :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions