Im not sure if this changes bank to bank or area to area, but in your experience what banks order from the fed?
Brinks may or may not search their coins but ill tell you what, ive never found more than one coin a roll in a brinks box, and never more than 2 coins in a box. ive had fed boxes with 11 coins a roll, and 4 rolls a box so im not interested in brinks... only fed.
I know Bank of America orders from the fed... Who else?
BBT does not, they get brinks.
Brinks may or may not search their coins but ill tell you what, ive never found more than one coin a roll in a brinks box, and never more than 2 coins in a box. ive had fed boxes with 11 coins a roll, and 4 rolls a box so im not interested in brinks... only fed.
I know Bank of America orders from the fed... Who else?
BBT does not, they get brinks.
Upvote
0
my mistake. I know they get boxes that are quarter boxes flipped inside out, contain the marks 500 halves on all sides, and the rolls are white with brown stripes on the ends (sort of like brinks rolls) but with out saying brinks on them. I would have thought a company (such as brinks) would always mark its rolls but dunbar garda and others maybe dont? I have no idea... just know brinks = crap in my neck of the woods, and BOA rules. I want more coins but have all the BOAs maxed out. looking for other branches, tried BBT and just got crap.








