What's new

What better way to start a month than a big silver?

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, yeah, I KNOW what you thought! Here it is, April the oneth and ole WIF
is ALREADY starting his hi-jinks! But, for those who thought that, here is
a sort of "reverse" April Fools' !

2016 (218).webp
2016 (219).webp
2016 (220).webp

That sight just NEVER gets old! :)

2016 (221).webp
2016 (222).webp
2016 (223).webp
2016 (224).webp
2016 (225).webp
2016 (226).webp

Happy April the oneth from Fishy, Blingie & me. :)

And thanks for peeking anyway.
 
Upvote 50
Nice find I'm still looking for one of those
 
Franklin seem to be rare . I don't think I've ever found more then 3 of them in my life.
 
Awesome Ben! Way to go WIF!
 
Great find! Would love to find one of those.
 
Barbers and Walkers yes,never a Ben have I found.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Nice benny half....:occasion14:
 
Always nice to see and feel a half in your hand, congrats!
 
I'm rowing the boat with Worldtalker. I have found silver Kennedy's, Walkers, & Barber Halves. You would think I could have found a Franklin by now. That one is still on my wish list of coins to find. Great job Whadi.
 
Awesome find- congrats! 25 years at this, almost 900 silver coins, NONE of those! Very envious!

-- Jeff --
 
Great silver gary!, that's a real real good start to the month!
 
Grats on the Ben
 
Well done WIF! I have nine silver halves, only one Franklin though. Congrats on finding a really nice BIG silver.
 
Congratz!!! I keep inviting Ben to my little silver party, but he has yet to show up! Good for you!
 
Thanks guys! If it's any help, I've been in the "game" for almost half a century and I've only found 2 of these.
Guess there weren't too many of them lost. OR....they're ALL lost in the same place and just waiting to be found! LOL

Keep your eyes open on this April the oneth! ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom