What's new

What brand is this crystal glass?

Jbradey87

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in my grandmas attic and she was a collector of many crystal items, silver flatware. I can't seem to find anything from looking at listings on ebay or pictures from google.
 

Attachments

  • 20200128_145145.webp
    20200128_145145.webp
    275.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 20200128_145200.webp
    20200128_145200.webp
    212.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20200128_145213.webp
    20200128_145213.webp
    320.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 20200128_145230.webp
    20200128_145230.webp
    247.6 KB · Views: 82
Welcome.

I doubt you'll track the manufacturer. That's not crystal glass and also not cut. It's mass-produced pressed glass. You can see a very obvious mould seam, which would never be present on a quality item. I would think probably from around the 1960s and bought from a department store.
 
Upvote 0
What they said
 
Upvote 0
Indiana Glass,
Whitehall pattern,
sherbet/dessert cup
 
Upvote 0
Too bad you only have one. You are now eating your ice cream by yourself
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom