what brand metal detector you will choose?

If there rae several brand metal detector you can choose? Which you will descide to have?

• Brand name produced in other countries but America(lower price)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nomal brand produced in other countries but America(low price)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Dave45

Dec 31, 2004
The Lone Star State
make a detector that is dependable accurate has great depth less falsing backed by a good warrenty it will sell no matter where its from,or better yet a pi that descriminates like a vlf and you got yourself a goldmine

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
I have a question....... How much is China investing in the USA ? NOTHING !!!!! Jobs are being lost and people are out of work over here having to substitute their ONE job for more than one !! I'm sorry guys, I am usually a pretty quiet person on this but I can't sit by and be cordial to someones country that has proclaimed the death of America. >:( >:(
I understand business practices but it used to be that we invested in our country. Now we invest in ourselves. The greed of corporate America is what's behind all this. More for them and less for us. Even seniority in the job means nothing. They want us to be the slaves here that they are in China. If the Chinese government let their people speak freely things would be different but they can't even protest if somethings wrong. Remember Russia was this way but we weren't as greedy back then. Look what happened to the Communists there ? Keep your money here and buy a FREE WORLD detector not some communists handywork !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread