jersey devl Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero Apr 4, 2009 #1 THIS! Stopped in at the same bank I got the $60 face in 90% awhile back (first time since) and look what my "girlfriend" saved for me...I got a bollocking for not coming in in so long,I've been told now to stop in at least 1x a week!...will do! Attachments dimes 002.webp 19.9 KB · Views: 514 Upvote 0
THIS! Stopped in at the same bank I got the $60 face in 90% awhile back (first time since) and look what my "girlfriend" saved for me...I got a bollocking for not coming in in so long,I've been told now to stop in at least 1x a week!...will do!
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Apr 5, 2009 #21 Wow jd, that was a good investment I'd say. Golden silver
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Apr 6, 2009 #22 WOW!!!! That many Barbers is almost unheard of. Congrats
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Apr 6, 2009 #23 that is just UNFRICKENBELIEVABLE......
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 6, 2009 #24 Excellent find there JD ! Can you share with us the dates/mints of the dimes ? (Gman will especially appreciate it as he tracks our finds) Again, mucho kudos.
Excellent find there JD ! Can you share with us the dates/mints of the dimes ? (Gman will especially appreciate it as he tracks our finds) Again, mucho kudos.
47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2009 #25 You owe me a new laptop!!!!! mine just shorted out with all the drool. I had to use my son's to type this
You owe me a new laptop!!!!! mine just shorted out with all the drool. I had to use my son's to type this
jersey devl Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero Apr 6, 2009 Thread Owner #26 thurmownator said: Excellent find there JD ! Can you share with us the dates/mints of the dimes ? (Gman will especially appreciate it as he tracks our finds) Again, mucho kudos. Click to expand... 1900 x 3 2-"S" and 1 none (nmm(Philly?) 1902 x 1 nmm 1907 x 2 nmm 1909 x 1 nmm 1911 x 1 nmm 1912 x 1 "S" 1914 x 1 "D"
thurmownator said: Excellent find there JD ! Can you share with us the dates/mints of the dimes ? (Gman will especially appreciate it as he tracks our finds) Again, mucho kudos. Click to expand... 1900 x 3 2-"S" and 1 none (nmm(Philly?) 1902 x 1 nmm 1907 x 2 nmm 1909 x 1 nmm 1911 x 1 nmm 1912 x 1 "S" 1914 x 1 "D"
Bridge End Farm Gold Member Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 5,352 Reaction score 200 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Library Apr 6, 2009 #27 dang sweet lady indeed
D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2009 #28 do not, I repeat, do not take her out. Let her keep the thing goin on with her thinkin she's gonna get some treasure too. great gifts though.
do not, I repeat, do not take her out. Let her keep the thing goin on with her thinkin she's gonna get some treasure too. great gifts though.