What's new

what can $10 in dimes get you?

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
THIS!

Stopped in at the same bank I got the $60 face in 90% awhile back (first time since) and look what my "girlfriend" saved for me...I got a bollocking for not coming in in so long,I've been told now to stop in at least 1x a week!...will do!
 

Attachments

  • dimes 002.webp
    dimes 002.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 514
Upvote 0
WOW! I really don't even know what else to say to that.....WOW!

Buy a lotto ticket!

Michael :thumbsup:
 
Nice bunch of old dimes! It pays to be extra nice to tellers. :thumbsup:
 
Awesome!!!
Buy that girl a box-o-candy!!!
 
I think she likes you -- get her some candy at least :wink:
 
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That's just not right! Yep, buy a lotto ticket or hit Vegas
 
hey jersey, send some of those silver dimes down to indy for me!!!!!!

awesome find!
 
You have a great teller. :thumbsup:
 
damn
id be happy wit one barber.
congrats
 
Sweet mother of Christ now that is hitting the f*cking jackpot. :tongue3: Oh yeah I would stop by once at least once a week 4 sure J.D. Damn makes you wonder how much silver some of these tellers come across or how they could find if they were looking for it hmmmmm ??? Kudos on your jackpot J.D. that is one bloody insane amount of beautiful coins , Ed 8) Btw I think that it is time for me to find a few of these '"girlfriends " like one in every bank .
 
Icredable. I have yet to get a Barber dime.

Nice haul..... So this teller saved them for you? Or were they not aware of what was in the rolls.?

Mojo
 
hey ugotit you already have a mercury magnet what else you want? oh been missin the pics of your magnet too :wink: ;D
 
coinmojo said:
Icredable. I have yet to get a Barber dime.

Nice haul..... So this teller saved them for you? Or were they not aware of what was in the rolls.?

Mojo

Oh No she knows...she opened the rolls in front of me and said looky whas in here I saved for you they're all silver (they werent all silver,but...),for three weeks she saved them.
side note: actually there were 10 barbers I didnt have all my coffee this am and one was left in the package.

Scalper...pimpin is hard work buddy!
 
Congrats but the Mercury Magnet will make a huge come back to answer you

Congrats

DW
 
if your single and she is too -- try taking her out ** seems she really likes you --and she knows at least one of your "vices" as well.
 
WOW yea thats about all i can say lol congrats! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Darth Walker said:
Congrats but the Mercury Magnet will make a huge come back to answer you

Congrats

DW

hell yea DW thats what im talk about
i need to get my magnet over here to even th score.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom