what coin comparator(s) should I buy?

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is not to be intended as rude, sarcastic or mean-spirited. Please don't take it that way. Thank you.

Instead of posting a huge amount of threads about the coin sorting machine you plan on making, why not just make one big thread devoted to it's creation, parts needed, construction, etc.
I think we all appreciate your passion for making a good machine, but the amount of threads you have made about it is closing in on overkill now.

Again, this is not to be intended as rude, sarcastic or mean-spirited. Please don't take it that way. Thank you.

Bunky211

May 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
searchfirst.gif

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw on ebay there are a lot of different ones to choose from is there a real big difference in which ones you buy?

my machine will be 100% unique and has nothing to do with testing the alloy of the coin to accept or reject it.

All of the comparators that you see on ebay are . . . to accept or reject it. If you are looking for a comparator to . . . you won't find it there.

If you want a comparator that will discriminate Cu-cladded Zn cents from Brass/Bronze alloy cents, you want a . . . comparator like . . . You want one . . . part number - those are meant for . . .

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MoneyBags

Apr 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry I wont make anymore threads on this now I did not know it would make anyone upset sorry.:(

This is not to be intended as rude, sarcastic or mean-spirited. Please don't take it that way. Thank you.

Instead of posting a huge amount of threads about the coin sorting machine you plan on making, why not just make one big thread devoted to it's creation, parts needed, construction, etc.
I think we all appreciate your passion for making a good machine, but the amount of threads you have made about it is closing in on overkill now.

Again, this is not to be intended as rude, sarcastic or mean-spirited. Please don't take it that way. Thank you.

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry I wont make anymore threads on this now I did not know it would make anyone upset sorry.:(

I don't think anyone is upset. I am certainly not. It would just be better to keep it all in one place. Easier to reference, and easier to keep track of everything. Just a suggestion to help you out. In no way, shape or form am I annoyed or upset. Best of luck to you. Hope it turns out well for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread