What's new

What did I just find . ? 13th century. cant anyone dicipher this

viking88josh

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did I just find . ? 13th century. can't anyone dicipher this

first time finder.. Found this in the sand on the edge of lake Huron. Saw a picture in the" codex runicus." I never even heard of that until a few days ago. Can anyone calm my curiosity . Please ..thank you. Blessings...
 

Attachments

  • 1449888333788.webp
    1449888333788.webp
    541.4 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 10
Well, not 13th Century - modern Viking Runic symbol medallion - pewter
 
Last edited:
OP. I would like to add.also about same weight as twoonie. And same thing on back.
 
Please reference to which specific runic alphabet you are talking about. I can not find a match for all letters dipicted.
 
Last edited:
Sure doesn't look like a 700 year old find

looks like it was under a foundation for 60
 
Thanks for commenting. Yes.. this is the second site I've posted too. Still no hard answers.
 
I think it looks like Icelandic demons summoning symbol.
 
I found an almost exact picture in the codex runicus. Just want to know what it means.
 
Modern Kabbalah "luck" piece or talisman...
 
Welcome to TN
 
Welcome to t-net. Looks like a sure bet for the Oak Island treasure. Lol. All joking aside it appears cast, not pressed or hammered so it's not looking very old. Cheers
 
Crap necklace from Spencer's gift store.
 
Thanks for your post support. Beside it's antiquity.I still don't know what it says..
 
My Opinion...Jupiter... Keys of Solomon Talisman

Talisman.webp

A Good Luck Charm! Only valuable if it brings it's owner "Luck"

Center shows the Keys of Solomon, this Talisman shows Hebrew symbols, I believe yours shows what may be Greek symbols...saying something to the tune of...wisdom is the greatest of treasures!
 
Thank you for your post
 
Thank you for your post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom