hughmaster10 Sr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 408 Reaction score 489 Golden Thread 0 Feb 3, 2019 #1 I’ve seen these before. But never could figure out what they were for.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Feb 3, 2019 #2 Toothpick .. match holders maybe? Upvote 0
Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2019 #3 If not that maybe candle stickholders, but I think creskol is closer to right. Upvote 0
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Feb 3, 2019 #4 My grandmother has something similar. Always held toothpicks... Upvote 0
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Feb 3, 2019 #5 Some online are labeled as t-pick holders but check this out...perfume bottle holder: https://www.etsy.com/listing/527305598/perfume-bottle-gold-filigree-double?gpla=1&gao=1& Upvote 0
Some online are labeled as t-pick holders but check this out...perfume bottle holder: https://www.etsy.com/listing/527305598/perfume-bottle-gold-filigree-double?gpla=1&gao=1&
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Feb 3, 2019 #6 and this one..lipstick?: https://wanelo.co/p/36916248/styleb...tury-gold-ormolu-filigree-triple-three-holder Upvote 0
and this one..lipstick?: https://wanelo.co/p/36916248/styleb...tury-gold-ormolu-filigree-triple-three-holder
hughmaster10 Sr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 408 Reaction score 489 Golden Thread 0 Feb 3, 2019 Thread Owner #7 lairmo said: and this one..lipstick?: https://wanelo.co/p/36916248/styleb...tury-gold-ormolu-filigree-triple-three-holder Click to expand... You nailed it! Thank you so much! Upvote 0
lairmo said: and this one..lipstick?: https://wanelo.co/p/36916248/styleb...tury-gold-ormolu-filigree-triple-three-holder Click to expand... You nailed it! Thank you so much!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2019 #8 Great Id that thing is cool Upvote 0
R RockinIdaho Full Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 163 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Primary Interest: Other Feb 6, 2019 #9 Lipstick. I bought my Mom one in the late 60s Every day is good. Some days are just better than others. Upvote 0
Lipstick. I bought my Mom one in the late 60s Every day is good. Some days are just better than others.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 6, 2019 #10 I searched 'cherub perfume atomizer' and saw many examples. Upvote 0
hughmaster10 Sr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 408 Reaction score 489 Golden Thread 0 Feb 6, 2019 Thread Owner #11 DCMatt said: I searched 'cherub perfume atomizer' and saw many examples. View attachment 1678017 Click to expand... Thanks for the info. Very useful! Upvote 0
DCMatt said: I searched 'cherub perfume atomizer' and saw many examples. View attachment 1678017 Click to expand... Thanks for the info. Very useful!
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2019 #12 Nice find along with a quick positive ID. This is why a lot of people join treasurenet. I know I did. Congrats on the find and the ID. Upvote 0
Nice find along with a quick positive ID. This is why a lot of people join treasurenet. I know I did. Congrats on the find and the ID.