I did post a picture of my wife and I doing magic and the fire eating in one of the forums...... something about the funny hobbies we have.... check it out.
I was just looking at my hutch...It has large glass doors and is crammed full of this and that's....I COLLECT THIS AND THAT'S....It could be as simple as a scribble on a piece of paper from some of the kids I subbed for in 2001-2 to something as big as the first real toy my daughter ever held dear or her silly hat that she never went without....I even have her baby teeth and her little brown naval cord in a bottle that I show off to people....(She hates that)....I collect everything,I keep most everything.How many people still have their first green piece of paper saying that this is a temporary drivers license.......I still have it and my very first mug drivers license....Put it in an old Bible years ago....keeps well there.
here is a link to those pictures for the magic....pgill said:Kid Iowa and the big mighty APhere is a link to those pictures for the magic....
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,46103.msg330382.html#msg330382
God bless
Peter

Mighty AP said:I collect beer steins, ones with pewter lids, ones without. Have many of the Budweiser Christmas steins. Also skulls (none are real except a few animal skulls), my office looks like Halloween year round! Also Chicago Cub paraphernalia, autographs, bobble heads, baseballs, etc.
Almost forgot............PULLTABS!!! Ive got a large coffee can almost full of freakin pulltabs!![]()


Born2Dtect said:Coins, US and world. Joseph Wambaugh ? novels/books. Shot glasses.
Ed Donovan