What's new

What do you guys thin?

rossman85

Full Member
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
213
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
harrisburg, pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro, pro pointer, lesche digger
So i found this metal detecting with my at pro, and it rang up at 40-41. It is a light rock though...their is a small chip on it which reveals a black interior with shiny speckles. I appreciate any input, as I'm sure it is junk, but will keep it because it is unique.
 

Attachments

  • image-3282039796.webp
    image-3282039796.webp
    31 KB · Views: 133
  • image-3716156307.webp
    image-3716156307.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 127
  • image-1592631674.webp
    image-1592631674.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 138
Is it magnetic?
 
did not really leave any streak on the "scratch test" on the toilet, and it is not magnetic. I cleaned it up a little, and it seems to be made of many tiny specks of metal on the inside
 
Well not magnetic isn't good I can't really see a fusion crust but sometimes they wear down but I think it's probably just a rock. I'm not an expert though.
 
Well not magnetic isn't good I can't really see a fusion crust but sometimes they wear down but I think it's probably just a rock. I'm not an expert though.

Which is fine...im just wondering what type of rock it may be if anyone knows
 
Put in the rock forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom