What's new

What do you think?

pat-tekker-cat said:
Well said Ivan, I know with all the worry I can muster, I can't add 1 inch to my height, or change the color of 1 hair on my head!
Nope, ain't into tempting, having too much fun living, loving, doing right, trying to, anyway.
I'm so glad my God has a good sense of humor, he/she/it laughs along with me.

Knowing the things I know, how could one, be anything other than, "happy", in the Lord?

So much more reason NOT to listen to the false profets !!
 
TheDane said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
Well said Ivan, I know with all the worry I can muster, I can't add 1 inch to my height, or change the color of 1 hair on my head!
Nope, ain't into tempting, having too much fun living, loving, doing right, trying to, anyway.
I'm so glad my God has a good sense of humor, he/she/it laughs along with me.

Knowing the things I know, how could one, be anything other than, "happy", in the Lord?
So much more reason NOT to listen to the false profets !!
Proper perceptions, my friend.
False prophets, fell to no better dirt, than me or you. They still entitled to forgiveness for their errors.
Some, maybe, by more radical means, than others, but, hey, that not my call...........

Unless you able to walk on water. I may hafta re-think things then............. :icon_scratch:
 
well worry might change your hair color to grey/white --great stress has been known to do this to folks. :wink:
 
Dammit! Still here, I was really hoping the worrying was all over with. Guess we'll just have to wait until December 21st 2012 and see what happens???
 
savant365 said:
Dammit! Still here, I was really hoping the worrying was all over with. Guess we'll just have to wait until December 21st 2012 and see what happens???

As always absolutely NOTHING will happen !! Just wait and see !!
 
texastee2007 said:
checking, checking, yep still here.
I find it funny, architad somebody almost missed the boat in missing the boat.
I woulda posted on his thread, but he didn't want to entertain me as far as his lights coming outta the ground, (which I have experience in), so I'm still here, saying, I'm still here, too. :icon_scratch:

Textee, any woman carry a 30.06, keep hubby from going overboard, etc........all I can say:
You my kinda woman! Love ya too, hon.
I did posts anyway, told him we was running ahead of the pack, hope he could catch up! :laughing7:
 
NOTICE!
Due to a recent misalignment in the outer cosmos, the latest doomsday prediction has been postponed until further notice, we apologize for the inconvenience.
 
Let's see, someone once told about false prophets coming in the last days...now who was that? :wink:
 
Kentucky Kache said:
Let's see, someone once told about false prophets coming in the last days...now who was that? :wink:

False prophets or nutjobs? Who decides? :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
NOTICE!
Due to a recent misalignment in the outer cosmos, the latest doomsday prediction has been postponed until further notice, we apologize for the inconvenience.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Let's see, someone once told about false prophets coming in the last days...now who was that? :wink:
False prophets or nutjobs? Who decides? :laughing7:
Pal, you mean discernment comes that hard for ya? :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Let's see, someone once told about false prophets coming in the last days...now who was that? :wink:

False prophets or nutjobs? Who decides? :laughing7:

Well, He specifically said false prophets, so that means He decides.
 
Yep, they were morons as predicted. The 2012 nutjobs are also morons. (Yes, morons................in my book anyway, and I can have my own book if I want) The Myan calendar is a circular thing they were putting together and just ran out of room on that one. There are probably 10 or 12 more lying around somewhere that take us 9 trillion years past 2012. ;D
 
Maybe someone will get him some help. Probably not a good thing to have this guy running around gathering followers, if you know what I mean. :dontknow:
 
I don't care what his explanation is . He's just as full of it today as he was the first time he pulled this end of the world crap back in 1994.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom