What's new

What do you want to find CRH in 2019 ?

Megalodon

Silver Member
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
2,664
Reaction score
4,376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What find would thrill you to find in a roll in 2019?

I'll start - would love to find an old commem half like the 1920/21 MA Pilgrim or the 1934 Maryland Tercentenary, but I'd be happy with a Columbian Expo.

If I found a 2016W gold Walker half, or a 2014W gold Kennedy Anniversary half, my reaction would scare the cats...
 
Upvote 0
I want to find another Silver Dollar. After you've already found one, you'll always chase the rush of that thick Silver edge. I'd also love to get my first Wild Dime Haircut, something I've never accomplished. I doubt that will happen though, thanks to banks in my area being extremely unreasonable and unwilling to work with me.
 
Pretty much anything, I didn't do much at all in 2018 due to bank employees.
 
A full roll of silver dimes! :icon_thumleft:
 
I want to find another Silver Dollar. After you've already found one, you'll always chase the rush of that thick Silver edge. I'd also love to get my first Wild Dime Haircut, something I've never accomplished. I doubt that will happen though, thanks to banks in my area being extremely unreasonable and unwilling to work with me.

I found a 1912-D Barber dime in the trashcan next to the bank's coin machine about a month ago. I now check the trash every trip!
 
My first dream box and a Barber.
 
anything from the 1800's
 
A 1969S Dbld Die Lincoln would be the ultimate CRH find. I better start looking thru cents this year.
 
Seeing how I’ll probably never set foot in one of those greedy institutions again, I’ll have to rely on pocket change. This year I’ve found two silver dimes and two silver quarters in change, not to mention over a half-dozen wheats.

Would be cool to find an Indian head cent or maybe even another war nickel or two.
 
• 1973 Ike Var 2
• 2016-P Nixon Dollar
• 2004-D Wisconsin High Leaf
• 2010-P Yellowstone Quarter
• 1982 Philly Roosevelt No Mint Mark
• 1950-D Jefferson
• 1955 DDO Lincoln (threw that one in for grins)
 
A 1969S Dbld Die Lincoln would be the ultimate CRH find. I better start looking thru cents this year.

This. It has been on my bucket list since I started hunting in the 70's. It has been the one coin that will be at the top of my wish list every year for nearly 40 years.

And for those that say it is impossible, it has been done. One was discovered by a guy who bought bulk copper and another was discovered by hunting rolls. While extremely rare, it is out there.
 
I’m hoping some jackass dumps a 1964-2014 Kennedy 50th anniversary gold half dollar and it ends up in one of my boxes 🤗
 
Basically any coin, but would love to find something from the 1800's. I'm still awaiting my Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. I live in Colorado, so I hope for something.
 
Basically any coin, but would love to find something from the 1800's. I'm still awaiting my Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. I live in Colorado, so I hope for something.

Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas! Wishing you a Pikes Peak or other CO territorial gold piece!
 
coins without tar :dontknow:, gum :BangHead:, super glue :angry4:, and massive scratches :censored:would be welcome :laughing9:
 
Now that I've finally found several solid silver CWR of halves, I still have yet to final a solid silver roll of dimes. Maybe next year.
 
A silver commerative half or a silver dollar. These would be great...

But a 1955 p and a 1939 d Jefferson nickel would be great. This would complete my Jefferson nickel set
 
A gold eagle mixed in with a roll of halves
 
A gold eagle mixed in with a roll of halves

Wouldn't that be nice? Unfortunately, the diameter of the gold eagles is either too large - 33 mm for eagles 1795-1804 or too small - 27 mm for eagles from 1838-1933. The halves are 30.6 mm, so I think the eagles might be rejected. i hope you find one in a reject bin or trash can! Talk about a Merry Christmas!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom