What's new

What do you want to find CRH in 2019 ?

Megalodon

Silver Member
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
2,664
Reaction score
4,376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What find would thrill you to find in a roll in 2019?

I'll start - would love to find an old commem half like the 1920/21 MA Pilgrim or the 1934 Maryland Tercentenary, but I'd be happy with a Columbian Expo.

If I found a 2016W gold Walker half, or a 2014W gold Kennedy Anniversary half, my reaction would scare the cats...
 
Upvote 0
coins without tar :dontknow:, gum :BangHead:, super glue :angry4:, and massive scratches :censored:would be welcome :laughing9:

Well it IS Christmas, shoot for the moon. Don't forget holes and pizza joint stickers...
 
A pre-barber silver or a commemorative, or the ultimate would be that gold 50th anniv half. HH in 2019
 
Anything old, would love to pull a few more from the 1800's, or maybe luck out and find something even older... Would love to try my hand at halves too, but need a raise first. 32 wheats away from completing my Lincoln collection, would be nice to pull off too. Hope to keep finding ones from new countries too, keep it interesting.
 
Anything old, would love to pull a few more from the 1800's, or maybe luck out and find something even older... Would love to try my hand at halves too, but need a raise first. 32 wheats away from completing my Lincoln collection, would be nice to pull off too. Hope to keep finding ones from new countries too, keep it interesting.

Rosco: exactly what wheats do you need (other than the 4-key coins), maybe I can help you.
 
A shield nickel.
 
In 2018 I found a Lexington/Concord Commemorative from a teller who I asked for any halves.

For 2019 I want to find over 300 silver coins! From 2000 to 2017 I found a total of 200 silver coins of all types, granted I didn't work it very hard. This year I broke the 300 and am thrilled and look for that again!
 
Rosco: exactly what wheats do you need (other than the 4-key coins), maybe I can help you.

Appreciate the offer, but I want to find them in the wild. Only been doing this 9 months or so, figure I have the time. Actually just pulled 3 more wheats I needed from my last bag, so down to 29!
1909S VDB
1909
1909S
1910S
1911D
1911S
1912S
1913D
1913S
1914D
1914S
1915
1915D
1915S
1917S
1921S
1923S
1924D
1924S
1926S
1927S
1929D
1931D
1931S
1932
1933
1933D
1936S
1937S
 
Oh, I also want to find more silver dimes to finish my circ collection of Roosies, have all the clad but need about half the silver's
 
A dream box.

A silver Ike.

And, of course, anything gold.
 
uhh... I've found several shotgun rolls with 1 or 2 silver halves... Would be nice to find a full roll.
 
Appreciate the offer, but I want to find them in the wild. Only been doing this 9 months or so, figure I have the time. Actually just pulled 3 more wheats I needed from my last bag, so down to 29!
1909S VDB
1909
1909S
1910S
1911D
1911S
1912S
1913D
1913S
1914D
1914S
1915
1915D
1915S
1917S
1921S
1923S
1924D
1924S
1926S
1927S
1929D
1931D
1931S
1932
1933
1933D
1936S
1937S

That 1909-S VDB is out there with your name on it. If you find one in a bag you just earned legendary status on this board like Enamel and his 16-D Merc.
 
One or more Indian head pennies. I found one during all of 2018, hoping to top that in 2019. Along with the usual "wake the entire family" finds hehe
Or my first silver quarter or half. That would be a good day too.
 
In 2018 I found a Lexington/Concord Commemorative from a teller who I asked for any halves.

For 2019 I want to find over 300 silver coins! From 2000 to 2017 I found a total of 200 silver coins of all types, granted I didn't work it very hard. This year I broke the 300 and am thrilled and look for that again!

How nice to get a commem that is both locally historically important and to the formation of the US. I'd love to find that Commem! Dated 1925, it commemorates 150 years since that epic running battle. I was assigned to report on the events at the 200th celebration at Concord (1975) by my college newspaper. Pres. Ford arrived by helicopter and gave a speech after a concert, but was not there long. I did not get permission for an interview and don't believe he gave any. I spent the night there in a pup tent in the rain & mud, but that was a far safer place than where you spent time in the mud.

Great commem!
 
There is one other coin I would like to find, but there is close to zero chance of finding it - the 1996-W dime.
 
There is one other coin I would like to find, but there is close to zero chance of finding it - the 1996-W dime.

Being a dime guy, I'm still looking also so I can retire permanently.
 
Being a dime guy, I'm still looking also so I can retire permanently.

Retire permanently??! They're only worth about $90 even in ultra gem condition- are you perhaps thinking of another date?
 
Retire permanently??! They're only worth about $90 even in ultra gem condition- are you perhaps thinking of another date?

Maybe I was thinking of the 1943-copper, or the 44'-steelie. Sorry to be day dreaming within the post.
 
Maybe I was thinking of the 1943-copper, or the 44'-steelie. Sorry to be day dreaming within the post.

No need to apologise, my man!

Now the 1943 Copper would take you to retirement, and you could buy a few toys as well. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom