What else could be used as an assault weapon?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Diesel,

Here you go....here I go thinking outside the box again....lol.
Regards + HH

Bill

a knife, a match, a bulldozer, a sword, gasoline, acid, crossbow, any blunt, heavy or sharp object, bare hands, feet or the women's bobsled team from East Germany.

Water on the steps (when it's 20 degrees outside.)

packerbacker,

I thought my bullwhip was kind of funny....but the bobsled team takes the cake so far...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

a knife, a match, a bulldozer, a sword, gasoline, acid, crossbow, any blunt, heavy or sharp object, bare hands, feet or the women's bobsled team from East Germany.

if you hit someone, no matter if it's your fist or whatever, it is assault. the bullet is an object of speed, more force, and
much easier than the fist or walking stick. they can't dodge the bullet like they can the stick.
sleep well tonite, U guvment be's watchin' out fer youse guys.

White flour.

you forgot the sugar, sausages, death by chocolate, movie theater popcorn made with coconut oil, 20 oz sodas, snickers, and steak (the kind that goes moo, not the one through a vampire's heart),

A couple more to add in general: a dvd of "that guy" ' s political speaches (he tried to kill the Queen of England with an ipod version you know), the reams of phony global warming propaganda, a copy of agenda21, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, et al.,

a needle full of blood......a gun may be loaded or not,may be fake...blood and a needle....who knows what is in blood,and would be torturous not knowing

My gas operated paslode nailer shoots about 100 yards. At 10-15 feet it is very accurate and drives through plywood.Comes with a large clip also. A spear gun is ok and you can open carry. Crossbow is just to mean. Hawaian sling goes well with summer attire.:tongue3:

Hillery in a football helmet. Just a assault on my senses

Diesel,

You don't know how hard I'm biting my tongue right now but it hurts....lol........those laser thingies are operated using brain power(the force) and not batteries.....lol....

Regards + HH

Bill

I would like one to but I don't think I could afford the batteries! :laughing9:

WKRP......."I swear, I thought turkeys could fly.".......:thumbsup: They'll never know what hit them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back