B Benderova21 Tenderfoot Joined Dec 31, 2019 Messages 7 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Can’t tell if this is a fossil, pottery, type of rock, etc. found it in Idaho desert. Thanks in advance !! Attachments 736902D5-DBB2-4F07-97E6-3434B9A59AA7.webp 664.3 KB · Views: 123 8F5CD20D-04CA-4913-B462-832E4C3D9223.webp 560.2 KB · Views: 120
Can’t tell if this is a fossil, pottery, type of rock, etc. found it in Idaho desert. Thanks in advance !!
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,475 Reaction score 72,763 Golden Thread 0 Jan 6, 2020 #2 Looks like fossil so it is in correct forum, if it turns out not, I can move it.
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 6, 2020 #3 Looks like you’re in it. Cool fossil btw
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2020 #4 That's really cool I wish I could give an I'd but I'll keep checkin got me curious Neat find