What's new

What "Half" Day!!

RedCardHack

Full Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohio White Guy and I were digging a trench for a new downspout line today at the 1850's Mansion we manage, so I got the Deus out and second hit pulled out this nice 1854 Half Dime, My first and a bucket list find for me. Thanks for looking. HH, RCH

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451941378.845805.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451941398.579686.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 58
Great detail on the beauty, congratulations.
 
Quite a nice half dime you found.
 
Way to go on your first! And in great shape
 
nice coin red..i'm jelly...bet we'll find more when the ditch is done...
sure looked purdy comming out of the ground..at first i thought it was a trime...a small coin and hard to find...
owg...
 
The detail on that coin is awesome!
 
Congrats on your first Half Dime.
 
Stunning details, it pays to have yr detector when u work.
 
Sweet Half dime, :thumbsup: where do you guys detect? I am up in North Central Ohio about 45 minutes WSW of Cleveland.
 
1854 with arrows, well struck. Great find!
 
Sweet Half dime, :thumbsup: where do you guys detect? I am up in North Central Ohio about 45 minutes WSW of Cleveland.

Thanks, We are in Southwest Ohio, Cincy area.
 
Gee you did excellent getting the Half Dime! I dug my drainage this summer, few nails and some insulated wire. :(
 
Beautiful half dime, congratulations.
 
RCH,

Good score for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom