What's new

What has been your best relict or Rare Relic from the CIvil war that you have found ?

boarman1

Jr. Member
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well im in a good area for Civil war Relic's and I was wondering what has been your favorite find so far ? Im just getting started but I have a place Im getting to go to Saturday that was a Confederate/union hospital and also had a old railroad that comes through the property and I was just wondering what all you guys have found ?
 
Do Tokens count?? I think these are pretty cool! God Bless Chris
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 177
Yes that is cool.
 
I'm still searching for any Confederate items that may have been lost in NYC during the Civil War. Unfortunately 99.9% of those areas are fully built up, or paved over. But somewhere under a building, or a street, there is a Confederate relic to be had :tongue3:
 
I only have 4 civil war relics so far and there all .69 cal and one.52 sharps, but I really like the .69s because they are whoppers lol I couldn't imagine getting hit with that huge chunk of lead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom