What has the weather got to do with dowsing and solar flares

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
M

Mike(Mont)

From my experience, dowsing or using a locator does not work as well in dry conditions. Even a good dew can make a big difference. Of course, a soaking rain or snow is also very good. For me, the best locating weather is when the sky is half full of cumulus clouds. Convection is Nature's way of cleansing the air. For every cubic foot of air that rises, there is a cubic foot of negative ion charged air to replace it. A day with solid clouds usually means there is no convection and conditions suffer. The worst weather is before or during the passing of a warm front. The air is stale and full of static charge sometimes 700 miles deep and a thousand miles long. If the weather makes you feel irritable, conditions are not good. As for solar activity, the last two years have seen very low activity and this is the best conditions for using a locator. I'm not saying all solar activity is bad, a day or two on each side of the new moon a solar storm can make for great conditions. I've got to the point where I can feel a solar storm and it makes me irritable and I don't sleep well. That brings up another point, if you are having trouble with your locating and you get impatient, try taking a nap or even take some aspirin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread