What have you done to me TreasureNet?

You owe me an explanation.I did nothing wrong.You listen to the little babies.They got there feelings hurt.This is so ridiculous.I did nothing wrong.All my post,gone,My post closed for nothing.Why,why.

You owe me an explanation.I did nothing wrong.You listen to the little babies.They got there feelings hurt.This is so ridiculous.I did nothing wrong.All my post,gone,My post closed for nothing.Why,why.

You know what is going on, your avatar you posted was inappropriate and you were told so, it was changed by us to generic one, you want a different one pick one but make it appropriate...

You were told when you posted the same pic to squiggy that it was inappropriate and not to repost it........

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have seen worse on the family channel.My avatar showed nothing but me standing in front of a mirror.No body parts,nothing.Someone has an illusion mess with them.There mind plays tricks.Nothing there.You did not take my post down when i showed my ass to 11,000 views?See what i mean,Everyone wants control for nothing.I bet the one that complained has stuff in the closet that would make you puke.Don't let your brain play tricks on you next time.:icon_scratch:

Last edited:
The guy does have a point. I didn't see his avatar so can't say about that. But I have seen posts and avatars that can be offensive to someone. Also some people that harass people about their posts and comments. I love this site but its like any other forum, you have the ones that get away with everything and others that get away with nothing. Like Jeff Gordon he got banned but brought back early. Now are you going to do that for everyone? If not your showing favoritism to someone that was reported by hundreds of people. So therefore your inviting that behavior.

As far as you go quit you whining you were warned you didn't do what your were asked not to so you reaped what you sowed. Be a man take your lumps. Be happy they didn't shut your account off.

I think your new avatar is working for you. Go with it.

I got this.:laughing7:I am starting to get good with this phone.My net gets turned on tomorrow.:tongue3:

I have seen worse on the family channel.My avatar showed nothing but me standing in front of a mirror.No body parts,nothing.Someone has an illusion mess with them.There mind plays tricks.Nothing there.You did not take my post down when i showed my ass to 11,000 views?See what i mean,Everyone wants control for nothing.I bet the one that complained has stuff in the closet that would make you puke.Don't let your brain play tricks on you next time.:icon_scratch:

SR, it is not open for debate, you will not win this arguement...... Your avitar was you posing nude in front of a mirror, it was judged inappropiate by multiple mods, if it or anything like it is posted again you can look for a l-o-n-g time out.....

Do not push it................

The guy does have a point. I didn't see his avatar so can't say about that. But I have seen posts and avatars that can be offensive to someone. Also some people that harass people about their posts and comments. I love this site but its like any other forum, you have the ones that get away with everything and others that get away with nothing. Like Jeff Gordon he got banned but brought back early. Now are you going to do that for everyone? If not your showing favoritism to someone that was reported by hundreds of people. So therefore your inviting that behavior.

As far as you go quit you whining you were warned you didn't do what your were asked not to so you reaped what you sowed. Be a man take your lumps. Be happy they didn't shut your account off.

Do not challange how we mod this site on the open forums, if you have an issue pm a mod directly..........

As per our rules and TOS.....

" Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

Last edited:
SR. Are you running for some political office? Seems to work for the Wiener? Try New Jersey or Detroit.

Maybe i was pushing the envelope.But i have moved and do not have my psychotic meds.This is no excuse,but there were no genital parts shown.I had my arms over my chest.And the pic was cut to my waist.I apologise.I got until the 3rd to get my metal detectors out of loan,so i will not be so super board.The homeless are getting on my nerves.They are all getting beat up.I got some cool places to check out for the first time.Plus i found out about a place for Indian artifacts.I will cool it because i want to stay and share my adventure.Lots of 1800 era sites.I would love some Civil War artifacts.I sold my sandshark cheap because i really think that i will be in the mountains for a long while.I have lived around the ocean so long and want to get away from that.I have to decide which detector is going to serve me best,so just to keep one with me because i will be hiking and hunting.It will be between the Tesoro Tejon,Outlaw,Golden umax,so i will have a lot to do the beginning of Sept.I will cut back on the foolish behavior.

What wasn't shown wasn't the issue, enough was shown to know it was a self poitrait nude, it was inappropriate for both an avatar and for the reply posted towards a female member...

No one wants to ban you, just do not repeat that type of posting or avatar.

Thank you for understanding...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

In this case, laughter is the noise a person makes when they sees themselves nude in a mirror...

In this case, laughter is the noise a person makes when they sees themselves nude in a mirror...
Now that takes guts!Wait until the bears see me.I was hoping someone transferred it to Faceplant.I have never been on Facebook.Never logged in.Who need Facebook?We got TreasureNet right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back