bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
solx nys said:
just to put this out there because I am very interested in this stuff,is that sometimes bigfoot sightings
are also related too ufo sightings.strange is the norm when it comes to the paranormal.

Yes I have read that also. It is strange isn't it?

OP
OP
bigtim1973

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I know some of you fellows have been wondering what the heck is going on down in my neck of the woods but, I have to say, not a whole lot. I have checked the camera and nothing so far!!! I hate that too. A few things have happened though. I was out in the yard when something scrambeled off again about 2 weeks ago then the very next day my sweetheart was letting the dogs out in the morning while she was having her morning coffee when all of a sudden, something runs off in the exact same spot that happened to me the day before. She caught a glimpse of it this time though before it got too far away. She said it was about 4 foot tall with very dark colored hair. As it was running off it appeared to kind of hobble back and forth, or side to side, while it was running. She said it seemed as though it was running upright, especially by the way the footsteps sounded. This is the first time she has heard it run. She was very excited about the experience too!!! About 2 days after that she let the dogs out early, about 3 or 4 AM, and as soon as she opened the back door she was overwhelmed with the foul odor. She came running upstairs and got me this time. I have smelled this thing about 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I am not giving up and like I said I will keep all of you guys posted. HH guys!!! Tim

B

BigDan

Thanks bigtim

I am really rooting for you to find out what that thing is! Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
OP
OP
bigtim1973

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Thanks bigtim

BigDan said:
I am really rooting for you to find out what that thing is! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
solx nys said:
same here. :hello2:

Me too but my worst fear is, it may take years for me to even see this thing clearly. Only time will tell, Tim

B

BigDan

Just, be safe....

bigtim1973 said:
BigDan said:
solx nys said:

Me too but my worst fear is, it may take years for me to even see this thing clearly. Only time will tell, Tim

Maybe if you try feeding it? Seriously...I'd leave out cookies every night.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
get Santa on the trailcam. :tongue3:

yes!set out a big ol watermelon and keep your scent low.use deer hunting methods to minimise your
scent trail.

B

BigDan

solx nys said:
get Santa on the trailcam. :tongue3:

yes!set out a big ol watermelon and keep your scent low.use deer hunting methods to minimise your
scent trail.

I'm sorry, but cookies aren't just for Santa and if I was walking around in the woods I'd rather find cookies than a watermelon. Maybe that's just me. And on that serious note...goodnight all! ;D

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

on second thought use the native apples for bait.these things escaped the scientific community this long for a reason. ;D

Mike_of_Tenn

Nov 19, 2008
White Bluff, TN
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 70

bigtim1973 said:
BigDan said:
solx nys said:

Ok my old metal detecting buddy, I think I need to come out there and see all this for myself....Give me a call when ya read this...I have a few ideas we might try to capture an image of this swamp-ape/bear-skunk/chupacabra-monkey-monster! :wink:

Mike

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300

That is what I was thinking something along the Chubacabra, but I didn't know of them to climb trees? Weird that you mention this story, I read it last night and had to reply this morning with what my mom told me. She said that early this morning our Schnauzer ran outside. He is always looking up the trees for squirrels, birds, etc and this morning mom said he went nuts barking up the tree and then this black thing jumped out and took off.....Probably a cat, but after I read your story this morning I was like WOW! Real strange. Hope you catch it!

B

BIG61AL

In addition to a camera trap you should try to rig up something to snag some fur off the unknown creature. A good biologist will able to identify hair from a common animal like a bear, large cat or primate very accurately.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread