What's new

What is a good box?

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I've been CRH for about a month and after 8 straight skunks I finally had some luck today - one IH 1882 from a customer roll. I got four rolls, 3 were all solid lincoln memorial copper pennies and another had a few wheaties and the IH. I then took a look at my 2 boxes of halves. One had the same date stamp - June 20th, that is the same as my previous 8 skunk boxes so I set it aside and dug into the other box dated May 30. The other one broke my skunk streak with 11 40% and on 90%. I then hit the other one and it had 3 40% a 97-s and a 2003-d. Maybe this is the sign of good things!
 
Upvote 0
It sounds like you are well on your way to the addiction point. Finding the IH is cool and the silver will grow and grow. Congrats, JIm
 
Grats on the IHP, those are a very rare find in the wild. And the solid copper rolls are always nice if you hoard the coppa. ;)

As far as what is a good box: any box that ISN'T a skunk. :P Naturally you won't be ecstatic with a lone 40%, but after all those skunks it will still be nice to see that 40% looking at you.

~Dave
 
I would say that any box that is unopened is a good box!

After you go through them, you be the judge!
 
TXTim said:
I would say that any box that is unopened is a good box!

After you go through them, you be the judge!
Agreed. Any un-opened box in my trunk...........LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom