What's new

What is going to happen to all the mail and packages

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,426
Reaction score
30,302
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now just think of all the mail and packages already sent . How are they going to be DELIVERED ? They must be returned to sender ? From what I seen ikt will be YEARS before anyone can figure out anyone out there address in LA California. WHAT A MESS for EVERYTHING> I did not think i would ever say this but THEY OUT THERE ARE in my PRAYERS !!!
 
I detest California government.
I agree there are way too many liberal wackos, but I have to pray for them too. There are a lot of decent, hardworking people, raising kids, etc. all over the area as well. I’m very grateful that family members had moved from that area a while back.
 
Last edited:
I detest California government.
I agree there are way too many liberal wackos, but I have to pray for them too. There are a lot of decent, hardworking people, raising kids, etc. all over the area as well. I’m very grateful that family members had moved from that area a while back.
I love hating some people, but it seems to be getting harder and harder to sort the hatable from the good.
 
I can't say that I hate anyone, even if I don't agree with their politics. I just tell them you get what you bargained for so accept it and be happy. I have a sister that hasn't spoken to me in four years because I voted for Donald Trump a second time. I didn't dis-own her when she gleefully voted for Obama twice and Biden once and I would bet Kamala too.
 
I can't say that I hate anyone, even if I don't agree with their politics. I just tell them you get what you bargained for so accept it and be happy. I have a sister that hasn't spoken to me in four years because I voted for Donald Trump a second time. I didn't dis-own her when she gleefully voted for Obama twice and Biden once and I would bet Kamala too.
this post may not be here much longer.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom